Main menu

Pages

Will Smith is back in the game as he raps on the remix for Joyner Lucas’ tribute track

Will Smith is back in the game as he raps on the remix for Joyner Lucas’ tribute track

Will Smith is back in the game as he raps on the remix for Joyner Lucas’ tribute track

After showing love to artist Joyner Lucas for his tribute track Will, the superstar has now made his way onto the official remix. It’s not everyday someone releases a song about why you inspire them to

 be great, and Will uses his verses to shoutout all the people in his life who made him the success he is today. He spits: ‘You feelin’ like me? I feel like a prince that turned to a king/Found me a queen, started a family and got me a team.’

Will continues: ‘On top of my dreams, Joyner, I know you inspired by me/ Like I was inspired by Nelson Mandela, I give him a rose for every endeavor.’ While Smith has periodically dipped his toes

 back in the rap game, it’s been over 15 years since his last Grammy-winning album Lost and Found.

Back in March, Joyner Lucas released the original version along with a video in which the rapper morphs into different Will Smith’s characters. It gave nods to some of Will’s most popular films, 

including The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Bad Boys, Men in Black and the Pursuit of Happyness.

Meanwhile, Bad Boys producer Jerry Bruckheimer recently revealed he has been working on a draft for a fourth movie. The latest instalment of the Will Smith and Martin Lawrence film was a huge success it raked in $419million (£338m) so it’s no surprise a new one could be happening.

reactions
Trending