Main menu

Pages

Chrissy Teigen gets breast implants removed: ‘Surgery went great’

Chrissy Teigen updates fans on breast implant removal surgery


Chrissy Teigen gets breast implants removed: ‘Surgery went great’


The cookbook author isn’t the only one who’s skilled with a knife.

Chrissy Teigen had successful surgery to remove her breast implants, she announced Thursday.



 “Surgery went great!” Teigen wrote in a tweet. “The note I woke up to is the absolute best part.”

She was referring to her 4-year-old daughter Luna’s positively adorable note: “Have fun pulling your boobies out. Love, Luna.”

Teigen, 34, revealed in March that she got a boob job 10 years ago for a photoshoot.

[More Snyde] ‘The Help’ star Bryce Dallas Howard encourages fans to find something else to watch: ‘Go further’ »
"I thought, if I’m going to be posing, laid on my back, I want them to be perky,” Teigen, who made her modeling debut in the 2010 Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue,

 said. “But when you have kids, you think about [the risks] of surgery and I think, ‘This is not the way I want to die, in boob surgery.’”

Teigen and her husband, John Legend, are parents of Luna and 2-year-old Miles.

Then in May, Teigen provided an important update that she’d actually scheduled the surgery, explaining that was why she was tested for COVID-19.

“A lot of people are understandably curious (and nosey!) so I’ll just say it here: I’m getting my boobs out! They’ve been great to me for many years but I’m just over it,” Teigen wrote in an Instagram post.
reactions
Trending