Main menu

Pages

Adam Sandler, Pete Davidson team for quarantine song during remote 'SNL' special"Unv"

Adam Sandler, Pete Davidson team for quarantine song during remote 'SNL' special


He continued, saying he's hiding from his mom and growing tired of the same routine.
"Grow a 'stache, shave your head, work out, that's for b--ches," he joked.
The song also included references to hand sanitizer leaving Davidson's hands chapped.
"Stuck with my fam, I can't get out. For, like, two months, been on my couch," the comedian sang. "Running out of things to talk about. It's quarantine in my house."
TOM HANKS JOKES ABOUT THE NAME HE WOULD GIVE CORONAVIRUS VACCINE
Sandler, 53, then appeared, singing into a microphone.
"I'm done with selfies so don't even ask. Staying in the house in an underwear mask," sang Sandler as he wore white underwear over his head, covering his nose and mouth. "Only pet my dog with a baseball mitt, baking my own bread and it tastes like s--t."
Sandler joked about being too scared to seek medical attention for injuries and "using both sides of my toilet paper."
"Wife tried to kiss me and I straight-up denied her. I miss the NBA and I miss Rob Schneider," Sandler sang.
reactions
Trending